Learn more about Dr. Victor Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Hayes, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Hayes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Victor Hayes practice?
- Dr. Victor Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Hayes practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Odessa, FL.
See Odessa Surgeons.