Learn more about Dr. Victor Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Henderson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor W. Henderson practice?
Dr. Victor Henderson practices Neurology, Neurological Surgery, and Otolaryngology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Neurologists, Stanford Neurological Surgeons, and Stanford Otolaryngologists.