A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Heresniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Heresniak is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Heresniak, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heresniak graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Heresniak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Heresniak DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor Heresniak practice?
- Dr. Victor Heresniak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Heresniak practices Emergency Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Horsham, PA and Milford, CT.
See Woodbury Emergency Physicians.