A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Herson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Herson, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bacterial Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Herson graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor C Herson MD is a male Neonatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor C. Herson practice?
- Dr. Victor Herson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Herson practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and East Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Pediatricians.