A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Herson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Herson, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bacterial Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Herson graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor C. Herson practice?
Dr. Victor Herson practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT and Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Hartford Pediatricians.