A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Hirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Hirth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirth graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hirth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor A Hirth MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Hirth practice?
- Dr. Victor Hirth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Hirth practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Geriatric Doctors.