Learn more about Dr. Victor Horadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Horadam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Horadam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horadam graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Horadam has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horadam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor W. Horadam practice?
Dr. Victor Horadam practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Mesquite Internists, Mesquite Oncologists, Mesquite Geriatric Doctors, and Mesquite Hematologists.