inactive

Victor C Houser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 25th, 2013
Very helpful. Completely satisfied.
It took a while to get an appointment, but it was worth the wait for my son and our family. The staff was courteous and helpful and the office is welcoming and relaxing. Dr. Houser took time to listen to our concerns and presented us with options we hadn't thought of before. Medications were discussed, but not pushed on us. Our son is getting better and that's the most important thing for us. Thank you!

April 22nd, 2013
Patient
Dr. Houser has pulled me through several very rough times and I cannot thank him enough. He even took the time to call me when I missed an appointment to make sure I was OK. There are not many doctors that care as much as he does.

April 16th, 2013
Great Psychiatrist!
Dr. Houser is very easy to talk with. I have been his patient for roughly 3 yrs now and through trial and error we have gotten the right medications for my diagnosis. When starting new meds he checked in with me to see if I was having side effects. When I've called with a problem, the message always gets to him and he returns the call. He'sattentive and always encourages me in my recovery. He also has wonderful staff.