A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Hsu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hsu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Yu-Ching Hsu MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor Y. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Victor Hsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Hsu practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Infectious Disease Doctors.