Learn more about Dr. Victor Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Hsu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hsu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 8 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor Y. Hsu practice?
Dr. Victor Hsu practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA.
See Orange General Practitioners, Orange Internists, Orange Infectious Disease Doctors, and Orange Orthopedic Surgeons.