A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Iacovoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Iacovoni is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iacovoni
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Iacovoni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacovoni graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Iacovoni has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healdsburg District Hospital
- Palm Drive Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor E Iacovoni MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor E. Iacovoni practice?
- Dr. Victor Iacovoni has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Iacovoni practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Sonoma, CA.
See Sonoma Internists and Sonoma Pulmonologists.