A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Igbokidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Igbokidi, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Igbokidi graduated from University Of Ilorin.More Education & Awards
Dr. Igbokidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Igbokidi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Igbokidi practice?
Dr. Victor Igbokidi practices Pediatrics near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Pediatricians.