A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Igbokidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Igbokidi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Igbokidi graduated from University Of Ilorin.
Dr. Igbokidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Jideofor Igbokidi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Igbokidi practice?
- Dr. Victor Igbokidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Igbokidi practices Pediatrics near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Pediatricians.