Learn more about Dr. Victor Inada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Inada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Inada, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inada graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Inada has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Inada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor K. Inada practice?
Dr. Victor Inada practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Port Washington, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.