Learn more about Dr. Victor Inada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Inada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inada
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Inada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Inada, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inada graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Inada has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Katsuji Inada MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor K. Inada practice?
- Dr. Victor Inada has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victor Inada practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Port Washington, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.