A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Cardenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardenas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cardenas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cardenas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- UTMB at Galveston
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor J Cardenas MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Cardenas practice?
- Dr. Victor Cardenas has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Cardenas practices Psychiatry near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Psychiatrists.