A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Victor Cardenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cardenas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- UTMB at Galveston
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor J Cardenas MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Cardenas practice?
- Dr. Victor Cardenas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Cardenas practices Psychiatry near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Sugar Land Psychiatrists.