A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Navarro, Internist, Transplant Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Navarro
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Navarro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Navarro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Navarro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor J Navarro MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Navarro practice?
- Dr. Victor Navarro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Navarro practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Newark Internists, Newark Gastroenterologists, and Newark Hepatologists.