Learn more about Dr. Victor Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Navarro, Internist, Transplant Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Navarro
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Navarro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Navarro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Navarro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor J Navarro MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Navarro practice?
- Dr. Victor Navarro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Navarro practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Newark Internists, Newark Gastroenterologists, and Newark Hepatologists.