A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Kabbany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Kabbany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbany graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kabbany has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Joseph Kabbany MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Kabbany practice?
- Dr. Victor Kabbany has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Kabbany practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Lakewood Internists and Lakewood Nephrologists.