A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Kabbany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Kabbany is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbany graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kabbany has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor J Kabbany MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Kabbany practice?
- Dr. Victor Kabbany has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Kabbany practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists and West Hollywood Nephrologists.