A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Kalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Kalu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Kalu, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalu graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Kalu has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor C Kalu MD is a male Nephrologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Victor C. Kalu practice?
- Dr. Victor Kalu has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Kalu practices Nephrology near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Nephrologists.