A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Kareh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Kareh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Kareh, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kareh graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kareh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Kareh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor Kareh practice?
- Dr. Victor Kareh has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Kareh practices Neurological Surgery near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Surgeons.