Learn more about Dr. Victor Kareh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Kareh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kareh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kareh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Kareh, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kareh graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kareh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Kareh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor Kareh practice?
- Dr. Victor Kareh has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Kareh practices Neurological Surgery near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Surgeons.