Learn more about Dr. Victor Kareh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Kareh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kareh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kareh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Kareh, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kareh graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kareh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Kareh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor Kareh practice?
- Dr. Victor Kareh has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Kareh practices Neurological Surgery near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Neurological Surgeons.