A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Kelmenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelmenson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kelmenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Kelmenson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelmenson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kelmenson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor A Kelmenson MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Kelmenson practice?
- Dr. Victor Kelmenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Kelmenson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Internists and Bangor Pulmonologists.