A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Kevorkian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Kevorkian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kevorkian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kevorkian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Avedis Kevorkian MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Kevorkian practice?
- Dr. Victor Kevorkian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Kevorkian practices Pediatrics near Gardena, CA.
See Gardena Pediatricians.