Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Khayat
Dr. Victor Khayat, MD, FACOG, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in New Ulm, MN. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Khayat is affiliated with Mercy Hospital, Mercy Hospital-Unity and Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc. Dr. Khayat has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Khayat has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Victor Khayat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Ulm, MN.
Dr. Marc Burkhart
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New Ulm, MN 0 mi38
Dr. Abrea Roark
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
New Ulm, MN 0 mi6
Dr. Ann Vogel
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
New Ulm, MN 0.23 mi48