Dr. Victor Khouzami Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Khouzami?

May 27th, 2016

Amazing man

April 20th, 2012

Great Doctor!!

I was a patient with previous problem pregnancies and Dr. Khouzami provided AWESOME care for me and my unborn child. He was VERY agressive in making sure NOTHING went wrong. He scheduled sonograms every 2 weeks in the first trimester to make sure nothing went wrong. And I delivered a healthy 8lb baby girl with no problems at all. He was unbelievably Awesome and so attentive and if I was ever to have anymore kids I wouldn't hesiate to be in his care.

January 30th, 2012

All i can say is Dr Khouzami is the best, i have had 8 miscarriages which is not any fault of him or his staff, he has always kept my hopes up and i know someday am going to have my babies and he will be the Doctor who will deliver them.

September 20th, 2011

GO FOR HIM

HE IS THE BEST..................

December 27th, 2010

Caring and Listens

I have been a patient of Dr K for many years. I went through 2 high risk pregnancies with his practice and they gave me the utmost care. Before using Khouzami I had went to another "high risk" OB and was treated horribly and was rushed and misdiagnosed 2x because of they were in such a hurry.The day I ended up being admitted in the hospital for the rest of my term I thought I had something else going on and he said NOOO let's just rule out going into preterm labor. Sure enough he was right and have him to thank for my beautiful daughter.Regardless of the one negative feedback. I have him to thank and his associate Claire Weitz.

May 11th, 2010

Horrible scar/ Hernia

This is by far the worst doctor of any I have ever seen. Before my scheduled csection, Dr. Khouzami had agreed to remove the scar from my first csection- this is pretty standard practice, as you would be left with multiple scars if not. I reminded him again before surgery and the nurses actually told me not to be surprised if he didn't- that he usually was in a hurry and would yell at them if things didn't move quickly. He did not remove the scar- he actually cut a new one about an inch and a half away from the other and it is very crooked (my new ob says that it is the sloppiest work he has ever seen!) Now, 1 year later, I have been diagnosed with a hernia and have lumps of scar tissue from the csection. I could actually feel something sharp poking me for months after the surgery (almost like he tied it with sharp wire) and that is exactly where the hernia is. Due to his horrible rushed work, I will have to undergo another abdominal surgery to repair the hernia- and it looks horrible. He also treated my cousin (who has also since moved practices) and gave her an episiotomy scar that was several inches long- to speed along her 'natural' delivery. In addition, when I called postpardem to ask a medical question, he asked me to wait until the baby was born and then call him with my concerns!!! I am amazed that he has other favorable reviews- another woman who I know, switched because she felt he was impersonal. Please, if you do not get a good feeling from him, follow your instinct. I wish that I had. He does have one nurse who is amazing- during my visits, she always made up for his shortness.

May 2nd, 2010

GREAT DOCTOR!!!!

Previously I have experienced 6 miscarriages and due to this doctor's care I just gave birth to my first child! I wouldn't go to another doctor if I was paid to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

May 15th, 2009

Dr. Khouzami is a very caring, compassionate, concerned doctor. He made me feel extremely comfortable which is unusual for me.

June 9th, 2017