Dr. Victor Kiesling Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Kiesling Jr?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Victor Kiesling Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 19th, 2013

Great Doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Kiesling for more than 5 years and he has treated me with the utmost in care.

May 1st, 2013

Cancer

WE cant be thankful enough! After my husband saw his PCP for a routine exam, she was honest enough to admit she had not done enough to know what was normal, so sent us to Dr Kiesling, after his exam it was recommend a biopsy be done,Little did we know my Husband has stage 4 prostrate cancer, DR Kielsing spent well over 2 hours talking with us about his options, no Promises but real treatment options for my Husband, It was a shock to us since his PSA was well within "normal" range but Dr Kielsing spent as much time as we needed to be informed, ask questions and be supportive of our choices. My Husband has a radical prostrateectomy, just finished 8 weeks of radiation and now is on his next step to recovery, ALL of his Staff have been very kind , Supportive & Prompt, , Without his Quick actions & rapid start to treatment , This Last Christmas would have been without My husband.. He will be Missed, Enjoy your hard earned Retirement Dr K <3

October 27th, 2009

This man saved my life.

I know generally urologists are in the business of keeping us ladies from tinkling when we don't want to, and keeping the men going when they need to. I had a little different story however.As a young woman I became very ill and was dismissed as somewhat of a 'headcase' by my primary care doctor. Luckily for me. Dr. Kisling and another physician took another look and found a large tumor on my kidney, the size of a football. How my other doc missed it?? Anyway, the type of tumor, it's position and size, was going to make removal difficult, but they he had a plan. One procedure to cut off blood supply to the kidney and reduce the risk of bleeding, the the following morning, removing the tumor and kidney. Well obviously it worked. It was 5 years ago and I have to say I'm doing much better. Dr. kisling was wonderful. But he was honest. He made me no promises. Either my tumor was cancer-a very aggressive form and I was toast, or it was benign and I would be fine. Also he was very hopeful and positive that the surgery would go well, but again, no promises. With a tumor that size etc... But in my situation that was what I needed. I didn't need a greeting card, I was past all that. Dr. K is very kind and gentle. One day at the last minute my babysitter cancelled on me and I had to bring my daugter 18mos. at the time without a nap and hungry to my appointment (oh yeah healthy enough to have a baby too!!) and he was so nice about it he said oh you look fine go take care of your girl. This after 15 or so minutes of talking and watching me struggle with a whiney, sobbey, baby. I can't say enopugh about him. every time I even say him name my mom says 'I love him" of course she's happily married 38 years, she's just reffering to the care he's shown me.

June 22nd, 2010