Dr. Victor Klein MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

October 15th, 2015
Doctor Klein is very experienced and knowledgable. It is hard to schedule him as he usually handles patience with complications. I was lucky to have him deliver my twins. You will be in good hands if he sees you.

April 8th, 2013
Quick to induce and c-section
Dr. Klein is a like able and funny doctor. At 41 weeks I was told I had to go in for an induction. After 20 hours of no progress he told me that I could continue with the induction but that I Would probably end up with a c-section anyway so I might as well just have the section now. I was a first time mom and trusted him. We went ahead with the surgery and had a 9.4 lb. baby. I think had he just given me more time to go into labor on my own the surgery could have been avoided. Three years later I had to have another c- section because the practice did not allow me time to go into labor on my own (again!) and try for a VBAC. If you are looking for a VBAC friendly office, stay away from North Shore OB/GYN!

March 23rd, 2011
The best!!
After having lost my first born at 22 weeks I went to see Dr. Klein and thanks to him I have 3 healthy and terrific kids. I have recommended him to many!!

October 20th, 2009
never again
i waited for 50mins just to get into the examination room, then once i was in the examination room i waited another 20mins until he showed. during the exam he was very quick & PAINFUL, & didnt seem to even care, he just wanted to be in & out then off to the next patient. hardly spoke to me & just made jokes with my significant other, defiantely not going to him ever again!

April 20th, 2009
Dr Klein is a wonderful doctor and he really knows his stuff. Even though he is a world renowed physician, he is down to earth and treats everyone with respect and kindness. I can't say enough good things about him and his office staff.

March 9th, 2009
Dr. Klein treats his patients with great respect. He makes me laugh when he knows that I am really nervous. And he listens to my concerns and fears!! He never acts like I am wasting his time. He actually cares. I just think that he is the best Doctor I ever had.

December 30th, 2008
he is an excellent doctor and a wonderful human being. his office has moved though so make sure you get the right office before making the appt.

June 30th, 2008
Dr. Klein is very rational. He's a very straight forward dr that won't dilly dally. He knows his stuff. His referrals are on point and great. We are very happy with him. We would follow him anywhere.

April 6th, 2008
Best Doc I have ever had
Been with Dr. Klein for 15 years. He diagnosised my pregnancy problems imdiatly and have been with him ever since