A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Kong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Kong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kong graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Hoy Soon Kong MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor H. Kong practice?
- Dr. Victor Kong has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Kong practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.