A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Kwong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Kwong is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwong
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kwong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwong graduated from Our Lady Of Fatima University, Valenzuela.
Dr. Kwong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Interfaith Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Kwong MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Victor Kwong practice?
- Dr. Victor Kwong has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Kwong practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.