Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Scott
Dr. Victor Scott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with other offices in Sioux Falls, SD and Pittsburgh, PA (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Scott is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh and UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Scott has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Victor Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Munis Azim Mattu
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi
Dr. Christine Pocha
Transplant Surgery, Internal Medicine
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi14
Dr. Richard Crawford
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi26