A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Scott is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Scott, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Scott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Leslie Scott MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor L. Scott practice?
- Dr. Victor Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Scott practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Anesthesiologists, Pittsburgh Internists, and Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners.