Dr. Victor Lagmay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Lagmay?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Victor Lagmay?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2013

avoid if you can

This doctor is extremely brief. When I had saw him I felt like I truly couldnt explain from top to bottom what has been going on with me. I dont believe I got a word in at all. No one should feel rushed , obviously we go to the doctors because we dont feel well and want answers and/or treatment if necessary. Everyone needs a doctor who is gonna sit and be attentive to your issues. This is not the one he is horrible, he doesnt even know anything other than to write a prescription that offers no help or that doesnt apply to your situation, all because he didnt get to know your situation. And he lacks manners. He told me something which I forgot so one of the staff members went to knock on the door to ask for me. He didnt answer the door.According to the girls who work there he always does that. Thats rude

April 27th, 2013

Really Liked This Doctor

Had a septoplasty done. I am 73 years of age and he did everything he could to make feel as if I were 20. Did a great job, followed thru and I couldn't have been happier.

April 30th, 2012

Dr. Victor Lagmay is a professional and caring doctor. I am very thankful for having him as my doctor and would recommend him to others.

December 13th, 2011

friendly and courteous

my throat was hurting so badly. called in and the lady in charged took pity on me. the staff is excellent...especially Paula. Dr. Lagmay is courteous and has a gentle hand. i didnt get hurt when he checked my throat through my nose. I had been checked before by another doctor and it was horrible experience. he didnt see anything wrong on my throat though so he referred me to another specialist. highly recommended.

September 10th, 2010

poor clinician

did not pay attentionignored complicationsoverpromised underdelivered

March 27th, 2009

Competent and Knowledgeable

As a fellow medical professional I don't lavish praise easily, neither do I announce my affiliation with the medical profession. Dr. Lagmay was courteous, competent, knowledgeable, on point and sharp with his clinical assessment. In about ten minutes he was able to take a medical history, perform an exam of the affected structure and rattle off a number of investigative tests that would provide him with the additional information needed to make a confirmed diagnosis. Now that's impressive. I highly recommend.

April 20th, 2017