Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Lam
Dr. Victor Lam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Lam is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Northwest Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Lam has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Victor Lam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Oloyede Olalowo
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi19
Dr. Michael Statton
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Scott Hagedorn
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi12