A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Lanzotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Lanzotti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanzotti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lanzotti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Lanzotti, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanzotti graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lanzotti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Passavant Area Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- St Johns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Joseph Lanzotti MD is a male Hematologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Lanzotti practice?
- Dr. Victor Lanzotti has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Lanzotti practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Hematologists and Springfield Oncologists.