Dr. Victor Lazaron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Lazaron?

August 13th, 2017

Where did he go?

I had hiatal and umbilical surgery and never saw him again. I went for my follow up and he was gone, this was I think 12 days later, never notified he left.I ended up in the hospital 2 more times after my surgery, that same month.

September 22nd, 2015

No worrie

I was at ease with Dr. Lazaron

February 27th, 2012

Dr. Lazaron Saved My Life!

Yes, Dr. Lazaron DID save my life. I had gone to my regular internist one day, with some shortness of breath and a little blood-tinged sputum. I'm not sure if my regular doctor thought I was faking (go figure), or if it was because he thought I might need surgery, but he told me he was sending me to see Dr. Lazaron. Dr. Lazaron took me in right away, ordered a D-Dimer blood test, and while we were waiting for the results, he wouldn't let me leave his waiting room (the nurses and staff said I couldn't leave, too) until he got the results back. It came back as a highly probable for a clot. He literally stayed with me from then on, even so far as to wait for me while I had an x-ray and CT scan done. The results showed multiple clots in that lung. Then he walked me over to the hospital side of the hospital where we stopped at the nurses desk while he, I'm assuming, told the nurses what my situation was. I actually didn't hear what he said because I was talking to other nurses. He told me he'd take care of getting me admitted, and then they put me in a hospital bed right away. If that's not caring, then I don't know what is.I owe Dr. Lazaron a lot, and have had him do quite a few procedures on me since then (endoscopies, colonoscopies, surgery, etc.). I think he's a very caring doctor, and thank him every time I see him. Even in the corridor of the hospital. If he wasn't caring, I may not have been here to write this review. I'm sure he has good and bad days, just like everyone else, but he's always been a kind and caring doctor to me.

March 21st, 2016