A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Legner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Legner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Legner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Legner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Legner, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Legner graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Legner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Joseph Legner MD and MS is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Legner practice?
- Dr. Victor Legner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Legner practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Geriatric Doctors.