A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Legner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Legner
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Legner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Legner, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Legner graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Legner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Joseph Legner MD and MS is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Legner practice?
- Dr. Victor Legner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Legner practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Geriatric Doctors.