Dr. Victor Li MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 15th, 2017
Absolutely Awesome
After I was injured at work, requiring a very debilitating spine surgery, Workers Comp. referred me to Dr. Li. I found him to be kind, caring, cincerned for my well-being, and incredibly competent. I left his practice ONLY because his senior partner, Dr. Howard Rosen, decided to take over my case from Dr. Li. Since I found Dr. Rosen to be the most obnoxious jerk in the history of the medical profession, I left both him and Dr. Li in my rearview mirror! Now that Dr. Li has his own practice, separate from Dr. (...and I use the term very loosely) Rosen, I anxiously await my return to Dr. Li's extremely competent medical care. I recommend Dr. Li very highly!

January 23rd, 2017
Don't waste your time & health
He is arrogant and dismissive. He would be a better mechanic than doctor.

January 4th, 2017
Coward
I came to Dr. Li with a history of severe chronic pain for 8+ years. His medical advice was to seek acupuncture. I'd recommend to anyone to seek help elsewhere.

March 16th, 2016
I had back injections and was relieved from pain in lower back. Staff is efficient and friendly. Office is clean, nice lobby with soft lighting.

December 16th, 2015
Very helpful
Dr. Li is quick and crisp. No bedside manner. But very efficient - he is like a machine - very good at what he does... His staff of doctors and nurses are all very kind and have that caring manner. He is the guy who does the procedures. But as he does the procedures, he is very good at keeping me distracted from the epidural injections. There is always a lot of staff - and I feel very taken care of. I have been pretty beat up with injuries - so I have been to the surgery center a half dozen times. I have had amazing results though. I was in severe pain and on pain killers - I woke up every day with pain - and somewhat disabled for several years from injuries to my body. When he met me, he diagnosed me in five minutes - I was so tired and in pain taking Advil and Tylenol all day (took Vicodin for two years I hurt so bad) He said that was no way to live and he was going to help. He has - doing everything to help me feel better - I had nerve ablation in my neck, and steroid shot in my SI joint. I had severe neck pain and migraines before - and I could barely walk. The pain still lingers but it is so much less and bearable - AND they keep working on me. Injuries are the worst! This office got me back on my feet and my life path and feeling healthy again. I am able to do yoga again - and I am going back to school to continue my career I thought I had to give up because of the pain of my injuries... I wish the procedures were permanent - but its just the beginning and it will get better and better. I am so HAPPY to be out of pain. Its a complete miracle I feel as good as I do.

April 8th, 2015
I trust him completely;)

July 29th, 2014
He helped me.
I saw Dr. Li and was having severe pain that everyone else just wanted to throw medications at. Dr. Li worked with me to get to the root of my problem. It took a little bit of back and forth, but I'm way better now…and without needing a bunch of meds.

July 25th, 2014
Review of initial visit with Dr.Victor Li, pain management specialist
Review of Dr. Victor Li, pain management specialist After reading many extremely negative online reviews of Dr. Li, I arrived for my first visit with a good deal of trepidation. I carefully prepared for my visit in advance by typing up a clear, concise, carefully-organized medical history which included a list of my current medications, my most important medical events during the past year, and the dates and outcomes of my major surgeries. I included copies of paperwork from urgent care visits and other pertinent physicians’ notes. At my request, the receptionist including these typed notes in my chart. During the visit, whenever Dr. Li asked me questions, I referred him to the typed notes. Consequently, the communication was very smooth and I was completely satisfied with his suggestions for treatment of my chronic hip pain. Regarding the negative on-line reviews, I would like to post my impressions of Dr. Li which contrast with comments made by other reviewers – not to in any way negate or trivialize their reports of their own experiences, but simply to share my own: Dr.Li does indeed speak rapidly and his approach is topic-oriented, professional and businesslike, but he did make eye-contact, did listen to me and answer my questions, and did appear to care about my positive outcome. Granted, Dr. Li’s handshake does not come up to the bone-crushing intensity of handshakes in my native Texas, but it certainly is perfectly adequate for a typical American handshake. In conclusion, my first impressions of Dr. Li, his staff, technicians and office procedures, is highly positive and I look forward to posting more about my actual treatment process and eventual outcome.

May 7th, 2014
Great experience
I have had a great experience with Dr.Li. I have read that people find Doctor Li to be too quick or dismissive. And I went in expecting that. However, I had the opposite experience. He does move quick but when I asked a question he made sure to tell me to take as much time as i needed. He and his staff were very kind and courteous. I have a complicated case. I needed help fast. Doctor Li went the extra mile to get my procedure scheduled quickly. He has shown genuine interest in helping me. I am still being seen by him and he continues to be both kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. I have undergone one surgical procedure and he and his staff were top notch in all regards.

July 13th, 2013
Friendly, refreshingly efficient staff--Great overall experience.
When you are in the level of pain I was in, with a referring Doctors office overall refusing to deal with my pain appropriately (opinion validated by other medical professionals), waiting for my first appt. was difficult. BUT it was well worth the wait. Everything was clean, efficient, professional, friendly and courteous. All of that at the end of a long day for a busy, hustling staff. I want to give my utmost thanks to all involved, ESPECIALLY AMANDA, CARMEN and JENNY. These ladies are the type I would offer a job (and a pay raise) to on the spot if I were hiring and I am a harsh evaluator!!! I watched them closely throughout my visit and while I was delayed waiting for a ride after my visit and it was refreshing to interact with and observe young folks working so hard and so well!!!

July 2nd, 2013
My positive experience with Dr. Li
My orthopedist referred me to Dr Li in 2008 for extreme pain in my lower back. After his interview and examination, Dr Li gave me an injection in my lower spinal area. The procedure was virtually painless. I did feel some pressure. I was so very pleased to be pain free until the summer of 2011. Inflamation must have been reduced to the point that I healed. I lifted some heavy things summer 2011. The pain and my limp was back. I returned to Dr Li in Sept 2011. He was pleased to hear that I had been pain free for for these 3 years. After an evaluation he decided to give me another injection.This time was the same painless procedure. Now 1 yr and 9 months later I am still free of back pain. I really appreciate the skill and friendly professional manner of Dr Li.

March 21st, 2013
I do not trust him, charlatan
had several facejoint injection from other doctor before with great results. Saw Doctor Li Victor and did same injection. No relieve!!!! I did not feel the side effect from the cortisone????? Usually I have immediate relieve and I feel the cortisone . What does he puts in the servings ? Water ?????? He is a charlatan and not to be trusted