A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Lin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Lin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Lin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor K Lin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Victor K. Lin practice?
- Dr. Victor Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Lin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Physiatrists.