Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

2.0

Horrible Doctor. Don't even bother. show details Horrible Doctor. Don't even bother.
Jun 2nd, 2015

Don't even waste your time seeing this horrific doctor. I completely agree with both reviews listed below. I have seen numerous doctors for severe, debilitating, and bed-ridden issues and I have NEVER felt so unheard in my life. This doctor puts absolutely no care into his patients and made me out to be some psycho, drug-seeking patient and basically told me everything is in my head and that I am making everything up. I have several debilitating medical issues. I have never been so close to leaving in an appointment in my life. After immediately dismissing me as a drug seeking client, (when I never even asked for narcotic pain medication) Dr. Lin never even bothered to mention an an approach, plan, or options to try and manage my pain. Dr. Lin is simply one of the doctors that are ONLY there for the paycheck and do not care about you or care about helping solving your problems. Also, I had left a couple important voicemails for Dr Lin's assistant, and wasn't called back for 2-3 days! Normally I would never even care to write a review, but this review is well deserved and important to write for anybody that is considering seeing him for pain management. Avoid this doctor at all costs!

Zero care whatsover!!! show details Zero care whatsover!!!
Dec 15th, 2014

This man Is a joke. He never examined me once in the 10 months that I saw him. He referred me to another doctor to get an epideral for pain, but he never did anything to me except for check my reflexes. He never took my pain seriously and you feel guilty asking for pain medication. I missed a few weeks of work due to extreme back pain and he only excused the days he felt adequate. He knew I could lose my job if all of my time wasnt excused . Knowing I was in pain and taking narcotic pain meds he refused to excuse my time I missed from work. I was fired from my job of 7 years because my treating doctor refused to excuse time I couldnt work due to my injury. What happened to "first due no harm"?. This doctor has done so much harm that he ruined my life not to mention my kids christmas. I was terminated Dec. 2, 2014. Find another doctor!! This one did nothing to help my injury. Then purposely got me fired knowing I missed work due to extreme pain and taking narcotics he prescribed. He doesnt deserve to be a doctor.

Very poor doctor show details Very poor doctor
Jul 13th, 2014

His way or the highway. No care at all for his patients. Never felt so unheard. I will never go back or recommend anyone to his person.