Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

2.5

Zero care whatsover!!! show details Zero care whatsover!!!
Dec 15th, 2014

This man Is a joke. He never examined me once in the 10 months that I saw him. He referred me to another doctor to get an epideral for pain, but he never did anything to me except for check my reflexes. He never took my pain seriously and you feel guilty asking for pain medication. I missed a few weeks of work due to extreme back pain and he only excused the days he felt adequate. He knew I could lose my job if all of my time wasnt excused . Knowing I was in pain and taking narcotic pain meds he refused to excuse my time I missed from work. I was fired from my job of 7 years because my treating doctor refused to excuse time I couldnt work due to my injury. What happened to "first due no harm"?. This doctor has done so much harm that he ruined my life not to mention my kids christmas. I was terminated Dec. 2, 2014. Find another doctor!! This one did nothing to help my injury. Then purposely got me fired knowing I missed work due to extreme pain and taking narcotics he prescribed. He doesnt deserve to be a doctor.

Very poor doctor show details Very poor doctor
Jul 13th, 2014

His way or the highway. No care at all for his patients. Never felt so unheard. I will never go back or recommend anyone to his person.