Dr. Victor Lin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

November 22nd, 2016
Doesn't really listen or follow through with what he tells you. Never called back with results even after calling leaving 3 messages about wanting to know a boutique my MRI review I had to fight him to do. Still suffering with pain. I feel he is just there to collect people's hard earned money and can really care less about helping with being in pain and suffering.

March 1st, 2016
Dr. Lin
Dr. Lin spent a lot of time with me. He figured out where my pain was coming from and took care of my pain with just two visits to his office, I have gone 7 months with no pain and I am making an appointment to go see him again. He sure helped me. I am blessed to have found him.

June 2nd, 2015
Horrible Doctor. Don't even bother.
Don't even waste your time seeing this horrific doctor. I completely agree with both reviews listed below. I have seen numerous doctors for severe, debilitating, and bed-ridden issues and I have NEVER felt so unheard in my life. This doctor puts absolutely no care into his patients and made me out to be some psycho, drug-seeking patient and basically told me everything is in my head and that I am making everything up. I have several debilitating medical issues. I have never been so close to leaving in an appointment in my life. After immediately dismissing me as a drug seeking client, (when I never even asked for narcotic pain medication) Dr. Lin never even bothered to mention an an approach, plan, or options to try and manage my pain. Dr. Lin is simply one of the doctors that are ONLY there for the paycheck and do not care about you or care about helping solving your problems. Also, I had left a couple important voicemails for Dr Lin's assistant, and wasn't called back for 2-3 days! Normally I would never even care to write a review, but this review is well deserved and important to write for anybody that is considering seeing him for pain management. Avoid this doctor at all costs!

July 13th, 2014
Very poor doctor
His way or the highway. No care at all for his patients. Never felt so unheard. I will never go back or recommend anyone to his person.