A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Lui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Lui is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Lui, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lui graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Lui has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor K S Lui MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Victor K. Lui practice?
- Dr. Victor Lui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Lui practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Oncologists.