A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Luna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Luna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Luna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luna graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Luna MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Victor Luna practice?
- Dr. Victor Luna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Luna practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MS and Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Endocrinologists.