Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Aug 18th, 2016

I didn't get to see the doctor, only the Physician Assistant

Apr 5th, 2016

Dr. Luna's nurse NEVER gets back with you. Dr. Luna asks you to call his office and get back with him which is IMPOSSIBLE. You can never get through and when you do no one calls you back.

IMA is a disaster - If I could give 0 stars I would. show details IMA is a disaster - If I could give 0 stars I would.
Mar 7th, 2016

After waiting six months for an appointment to re-establish with their Dr. which I stated on the phone, the day before the appointment they called to say that they do not take patients back after they leave the practice. We left them the first time because it is absolutely impossible to get seen in this office. A minimum of three to six months. Their lack of respect and sense of urgency to assist and care for their patients coupled with their self importance as pretty much the only game in town should be enough for anyone not to utilize their services.

by kathy on Jan 18th, 2016

He really cares, so glad I went to him

IMA Disaster show details IMA Disaster
May 7th, 2015

IMA is a disaster, they are rude and not accommodating! Dr. Luna is a very good Dr. but as a patient who needs immediate care I cannot get in to see him for 3 months! Last time it was 6 months! I have untreated diabetes and thyroid disease. No wonder why all the other decent Dr.s left IMA! GET OUT LUNA! There's people depending on you that can't get treatment.

by John Treadaway on Apr 27th, 2015

A doctor that you can communicate with easily. Very concerned and knowledgeable. Easy to discuss issues with.

Dec 4th, 2012

was very caring and nice.we talked about all my options pro and con then we both decided what to do to start.

Jul 4th, 2012

i think he cares and trys his best.

pf show details pf
Sep 2nd, 2011

dr. luna was very easy to talk to and answered all my questions ,I would reccomend him to anyone with thyroid problems