Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Horrible doctor show details Horrible doctor
Jun 17th, 2015

This doctor is horrible. I actually walked out on him. At 175 lbs and an autoimmune disease i was told that balancing the thyroid is easy (thought he did not do anything to do so) but i would need diet pills. When i told him i would research them before my next visit but my priority is to have my thyroid balanced he became very beligerent and told me i didn't want to realize that i needed diet pills. I have a feeling he is getting a nice cut from selling those. He did not even want to discuss my thyroid at all. Waste of time and money

IMA Disaster show details IMA Disaster
May 7th, 2015

IMA is a disaster, they are rude and not accommodating! Dr. Luna is a very good Dr. but as a patient who needs immediate care I cannot get in to see him for 3 months! Last time it was 6 months! I have untreated diabetes and thyroid disease. No wonder why all the other decent Dr.s left IMA! GET OUT LUNA! There's people depending on you that can't get treatment.

by John Treadaway on Apr 27th, 2015

A doctor that you can communicate with easily. Very concerned and knowledgeable. Easy to discuss issues with.

Good Doctor, Terrible Practice! show details Good Doctor, Terrible Practice!
Jun 24th, 2013

Dr. Lunda specifically is a good doctor. He would always listen well, and spend time with me without rushing. However, its been over a year now, and no progress has been made in a treatment. IMA (internal Medicine Associates) is a joke. They are way overbooked, it takes forever to get an appointment, and the routinely reschedule you. The staff is rude, rushed, and have even admitted to being "burned out". Dr. Luna would benefit extensively by breaking ties with this practice, and finding somewhere that know what customer service is.

Dec 4th, 2012

was very caring and nice.we talked about all my options pro and con then we both decided what to do to start.

Jul 4th, 2012

i think he cares and trys his best.

pf show details pf
Sep 2nd, 2011

dr. luna was very easy to talk to and answered all my questions ,I would reccomend him to anyone with thyroid problems