A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Luu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Luu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Luu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor N. Luu practice?
Dr. Victor Luu practices Family Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Family Physicians.