A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Luu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luu
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Luu Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Luu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Luu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Nhat-Chieu Luu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor N. Luu practice?
- Dr. Victor Luu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Luu practices Family Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Pasadena Family Physicians.