Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Lyapis
Dr. Victor Lyapis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in Colusa, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, General Practice and Gastroenterology. Dr. Lyapis is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - St Luke's Campus, California Pacific Medical Center-St Lukes Campus and Colusa Regional Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Lyapis has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Victor Lyapis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Bella Nudel
Pediatrics, General Practice
San Francisco, CA 0 mi39
Dr. Jo Marie Munnich
Adult Care, Family Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.04 mi21
Dr. Kevin Barrows
San Francisco, CA 0.09 mi20