A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Lyapis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Lyapis, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyapis
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Lyapis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyapis graduated from Odessa Medical School - Ukraine.
Dr. Lyapis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Colusa Regional Med Center
- California Pacific Medical Center-St Lukes Campus
- U C S F Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor A Lyapis MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Lyapis practice?
- Dr. Victor Lyapis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Lyapis practices General Practice and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colusa, CA.
See San Francisco General Practitioners and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.