A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Lyapis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Lyapis, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyapis
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lyapis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyapis graduated from Odessa Medical School - Ukraine.
Dr. Lyapis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Colusa Regional Med Center
- California Pacific Medical Center-St Lukes Campus
- U C S F Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor A Lyapis MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Lyapis practice?
- Dr. Victor Lyapis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Lyapis practices General Practice and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colusa, CA.
See San Francisco General Practitioners and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.