Family Practitioner

2320 Sutter St
Ste 101
San Francisco, CA 94115
415-771-4072
Locations and availability (3)

1.5

|  This guy shouldn't be a doctor and not even veterinarian  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2013

I wouldnt let my pet to see this greedy a......le This is just a matter of time when he either get shot down or loss his license to practice Medicine or both. This is real elderly abuse, subject these poor none English speaking elderly immigrant to be handled by this moro, who understand Medicine like I have idea about molecular physics. If you really sick stay away from this embacil, you have better chance to survive on your own then let him touch you.

|  Geary  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

Doctor is very good. I know him 16 years or more. Previously office staff showed high professionalism. Now, it's horroble. His new receptionist doesn't respect patients. She can stop conversation and leave a desk for 20 min. Seniors and their relatives should ask the same questions few times. She even not listen patients.

|  show details
May 12th, 2010

Called Dr. Lyapis to ask a question about my mom, his patient. He let me speak for 15 seconds, gave his advice and when I was asking follow-up questions, told me that he has no time, I am asking the same question over and over and he has people waiting for him. This conversation took less than one minute. He was extremely rude and I am not even sure if I can trust his judgement as he really did not have enough time or insight to ask all the right questions.

|  dr. lyapis  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2009

I don't think he knows what is going on.