A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacramento Medical Center
- Colusa Regional Med Center
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Manuel Rodriguez MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Victor Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Rodriguez practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.