Learn more about Dr. Victor Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Romano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romano
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Romano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Romano has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor M Romano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor M. Romano practice?
- Dr. Victor Romano has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Romano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Surgeons.