Learn more about Dr. Victor Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Romano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romano
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Romano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Romano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Romano has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor M Romano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor M. Romano practice?
- Dr. Victor Romano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Romano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Western Springs, IL and Elmhurst, IL.
See Oak Park Orthopedic Surgeons.