A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Maalouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Maalouf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Maalouf, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maalouf graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Maalouf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Anthony Maalouf DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Maalouf practice?
- Dr. Victor Maalouf has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Maalouf practices Emergency Medicine near Papillion, NE.
See Papillion Emergency Physicians.