A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Macko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Macko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Macko, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macko graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Macko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- St. Dominic's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor William Macko MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor W. Macko practice?
- Dr. Victor Macko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Macko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Surgeons.