Learn more about Dr. Victor Macko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Macko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macko
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Macko, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macko graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Macko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor William Macko MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor W. Macko practice?
- Dr. Victor Macko has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Macko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Surgeons.