Learn more about Dr. Victor Macko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Macko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Macko, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macko graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Macko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor W. Macko practice?
Dr. Victor Macko practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Surgeons.