Learn more about Dr. Victor Macko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Macko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macko
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Macko, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macko graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Macko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor William Macko MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor W. Macko practice?
- Dr. Victor Macko has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Macko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Surgeons.