A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Maldonado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Maldonado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Maldonado, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maldonado graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Maldonado has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Maldonado MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Maldonado practice?
- Dr. Victor Maldonado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Maldonado practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Clinton Township Radiologists and Clinton Township Pediatric Specialists.