A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Marfo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Marfo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Marfo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marfo graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Marfo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marfo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor Y. Marfo practice?
Dr. Victor Marfo practices Pediatrics near Pleasantville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hammonton, NJ.
See Pleasantville Pediatricians.