A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Marks, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Marks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital Danville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance