A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Mategrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Mategrano, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mategrano graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mategrano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Charles Mategrano MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Victor C. Mategrano practice?
- Dr. Victor Mategrano has 8 office locations.
Dr. Victor Mategrano practices Diagnostic Radiology near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westchester, IL and Bolingbrook, IL.
See Barrington Radiologists.