A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor McKay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor McKay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. McKay has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor J McKay MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. McKay practice?
- Dr. Victor McKay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victor McKay practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Bradenton Pediatricians.