A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Mejia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Mejia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mejia
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mejia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Mejia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejia graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Mejia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Eligio Mejia MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor E. Mejia practice?
- Dr. Victor Mejia has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Mejia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bogalusa, LA.
See Bogalusa Internists and Bogalusa Cardiologists.