A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Meltzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Meltzer, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meltzer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor N Meltzer MD is a male Nephrologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Victor N. Meltzer practice?
- Dr. Victor Meltzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Meltzer practices Nephrology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Irving, TX.
See Arlington Nephrologists.